Our SERVERS are the face of our business and enjoy the responsibility of serving as
the primary point of contact between the guests and the restaurant. Serving up smiles
and southern goodness in family-friendly environment, is our mission. If you are friendly
and guest-focused, you can thrive as a TME server! You will have flexible hours (full or
part time), and the opportunity for promotion and continued development! Servers
keep 100% of their tips! If you are energetic and friendly and wish to be a part of TME
team, we would love to talk to you!
Your Contribution To The Team:
• Take food and beverage orders and deliver them swiftly to our guests; review
orders for accuracy, accept payment in a pleasant, upbeat manner.
• Learn our menu backwards and forwards and be knowledgeable about all our
current promos and weekly specials. Got a favorite menu item? Let your guests
know how much you love it!
• Be attentive & available by checking back with guests routinely and assisting
them with all questions and requests; if they have an issue, accountability is key
which helps resolve the issue and a returned guest.
• Keep tables clean and return dishes to the kitchen/bar if busser is unavailable to
do so in a timely manner; monitor the dining area & help keep it free of any spills
or trash that may be on the floor; keep your assigned area in tip-top shape.
• Stay prepared by stocking, and organizing your assigned work area and ensure
that everything is arranged prior to guest arrival.
• Ability to sell the experience! Put on your sales hat and recommend/upsell TME
experience (“What are we having for dessert, you must taste one of our
signature cocktails?”) Be friendly and suggest additional ways to make their
experience even better.
• Must be comfortable working in a shared space, with constant noise, without
the use of a private office.
• Must be able to cope with frequent changing priorities with a high degree of
optimism, professionalism & collaboration.
• Schedules may vary from week to week based on business demands in excess
of or less than 40 hours.
• Standing and walking during the majority of shift with occasional environmental
exposures to cold, heat, and water.
Job Type : Part-time
Education Level : High School
Experience Level : Entry Level
Job Function : Customer Service, Sales