The Maine Event Restaurant and Lounge has created an atmosphere for experienced
and passionate BARTENDERS (full and part time positions available) to join our
Front of the House team and Bartenders keep 100% of their tips! If you are energetic
and friendly and wish to be a part of TME team, we would love to talk to you!
Here’s what you do ….
• Knowledge and ability to demonstrate the art of mixology – it’s the combination
of the “show” and the “drink” that brings guests back.
• Excellent knowledge of mixing, garnishing and serving drinks with the ability to
upsell appetizers, gift cards and beers.
• Recognize and react to stages of intoxication knowing when a guest has
reached their limit of service.
• Follow the Steps of Service with each guest, assist with “To Go” Orders and
guests sitting at the bar, keep the bar organized, stocked and clean.
• Demonstrate outstanding hospitality and service with guests, managers, and
• Follows all sanitation and safety policies and performs other duties as assigned
• Maintains a safe working environment and advises management team members
of any non-routine situations/issues.
• Maintain valid eTIPS certification.
• Intermediate-level knowledge of drinks, mixing and beers, respectful and
hospitable to everyone, motivated and have a high energy level with the ability
to maintain a calm and friendly demeanor.
• Available to open, swing shift, and closing including weekends and holidays.
• Know the wine & beer list and be able to describe a majority of the liquor with
detail & knowledge.
• Take food and beverage orders from take out guests and guest seated at the
bar, enter orders in our point-of-sale system which relays orders to the kitchen
• Report all equipment problems and bar maintenance issues to restaurant
• Assist the restocking and replenishment of bar inventory and supplies.
• Be available to fill in as needed....MUST BE 21 YEARS OLD to apply.
Job Type : Part-time
Experience Level : Entry Level
Job Function : Customer Service, Sales